Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Sk Engineering And Construction Singapore

Tunnelling

Indeed Featured review

The most useful review selected by Indeed

• Responsible for Instrumentation Installation & Monitoring. • Tunnel Face Logging, Rock Mapping, Rock & Soil Investigation. • Fissure Grouting Monitoring. • IDMS Monitoring. • Geotechnical/ Geological analyzing recording along tunnel alignment.

Ambiente de trabajo competitivo para el desarrollo profesional

Una Empresa enfocada en el desarrollo del proyecto cumpliendo con los estándares de Calidad ISO 9001 Seguridad 18001 y Ambiente 14001

Pros

Reuniones continuas para la resolución de inquietudes y el desarrollo del mejoramiento continuo

Cons

poco tiempo en el pais

Productive and very friendly place to work at

I loved to work for SK E&C , the people I used to work with was very professional. I learned about engineering. The culture was a mixed of Korean and Hispanic, I really enjoyed the mix.

Pros

Free lunches, half days on Friday

great place to start a working experience

Learn a lot of the Oil & Gas business, how to develop relations with international customers and how to manage and organize several project at the same time

Pros

Great health care benefits

Cons

not competitive in the market

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

We build a strong and fast team

Our team made strong decisions and worked for the successful fulfillment of the contracts our company has especially in the plant shut-down works.It proves team spirit make great achievements.

Interesting Job

Everyday I learned something new. Because this job envolved all refinery areas. The hardest part of job is that we have work all days.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunches, dinner.

Cons

Healthcare, ploution in all the area

One of the best EPC companies to work for

Great work environment with some of the most knowledgeable kind people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Management is always trying to help people succeed. I came out of school as a Nuclear Engineer with a Process Safety Certificate and within 6 months was fully caught up in Fire Protection as if it was my degree. Co-workers are always willing to help and share knowledge. Benefits are unbeatable at any company I have worked at or any person I have talked to.

Enjoy working with this company

There is too much to learn and experiance with this company and the accomadation provided by company is very good and hyginic

Hvac

morning we take tool box meeting with all workers for how to execute job everyday. we give training to our co-working about job. loading and unloading hardest part in our job.

We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SK Engineering & Construction ?

productive self-motivated

Multi-tasking administrative duties and review specifications, documents and drawings. How to spot check and prioritize work. At the end of the day I was the only one responsible for any mistakes. Therefore I managed my work and that of others that seldom assisted me. They were a pleasure to work with. Kept the relationships strictly professional and respectful. Catching up with work if I had to take time off. Everyday I learned something new.

Pros

workshops that taught us about different shortcuts of office.

great

love the place, nice working environment, best management

Challenging role and environment

I found that working under SK E&C is challenging and interesting. But due and always considering career development and financial part

Pros

food and accomodation is free

Cons

un-forseen quality and time is minimal

Good to learn about a new culture but, you won't get far in growth

This company mainly cater to the Korean culture since it was created in South Korea and expand to the US. You get to learn more about there culture and knowledge. I worked at SK for about 10 months and I've seen so many people go. Don't expect a raise or another job title. The company give their employees high hopes but, always fail. Everything is political correct and they will use you till they don't need you anymore. They can never hold a project because of there history of fail projects. HR is worthless there because they never want to hear what you have to say.

Pros

Learn the Korean Culture

Cons

No raises, lay offs, poor management skiils

Learning experience

It was an excellent opportunity for me to get familiar with this industry. I have met some incredible people working here.

Posted by: davidprobjecre1980oar.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Sk-Engineering-&-Construction/reviews

Posting Komentar untuk "Sk Engineering And Construction Singapore"